[Paris?], c. 1824
An album of architectural drawings of the Palazzo Mancini and the Villa Medici, successive homes of the Académie de France in Rome. The first two drawings are plans of the ground floor and top floor of Palazzo Mancini, indicating respectively the instructional rooms and the lodgings of the pensionnaires, as implemented in 1784. In 1793, the Academy departed Palazzo Mancini, and was homeless until relocated in 1803 in the Villa Medici. The remaining ten drawings are plans, sections, and elevations of the Villa Medici, constituting a survey undertaken in 1817 by the architect Charles Norry, assisted by his elder son and pupil, Charles-Désiré Norry (1796-1818), and by Lucien-Tyrté Van Cleemputte (1795-1871).